Play the audio for auto speech reading
Note: This a audio guidance about the product and please mind the volume level.
Remaining: 40 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/23/2019
You can easily capture the screen by connecting this product and iPhone/iPad with lightning cable. Conventional products were needed to set up Airplay, tethering, or Bluetooth, but this product is not needed to set up such settings, so it's stress-free specification. There is no product that can record just by connecting lightning cable. Of course, it can be used as a normal capture box since it has not only lightning cable but also HDMI input port. It supports HDMI pass through and is possible to play on real-time during recording and distributing. It can connect with external HDD and PC because it has microSD card slot, USB port, and microUSB port for output to PC. This product saves file at connected device. *PC software supports Windows only. *Although this product supports input resolution up to 4K60p, resolution of recorded data is recorded at maximum 1920x1080(30p) due to saving memory space.
*HDMI output conversion cable or HDMI output port is required depending on products. Please confirm before using.
- It can record DVD of 4K Ultra HD, OTT, PC, PS, or Xbox.
- It can record the display of iPhone/iPad just connecting with lightning cable.
- Since it has PC mode and standalone recording mode unnecessary for PC, both 2 modes support to record 1080p/30fps image quality.
- It can display with multilingual.
- It can encode up to 1080p/30fps with H.264.
- It can play on real-time during recording and distributing due to HDMI pass through.
- It can record at maximum 16MB/sec by MP4.
- It can record sound from input terminal of iPhone/iPad.
- It corresponds to various video distribution services such as YouTube, twitch, USTREAM, or NicoNico live broadcasting.
- It can operate with remote.
|Supported input resolutions|
· 4K (3840 × 2160 60P) · 2K (2560 × 1440 60P)
|Output resolution||1920 × 1080 (60 p), 1280 × 720 (60 p)|
|Recorded data resolution||1920 × 1080 (30 p), 1280 × 720 (60 p)|
|Bit rate||Maximum 16 Mbps, Default 10 Mbps|
|Input terminal||HDMI, USB for lightning cable (iPhone/iPad), MIC (3.5mm), Audio L/R, AV, DC power supply|
|Output terminal||HDMI, USB 2.0, microUSB for PC output, TF card (microSD card), line output (3.5 mm)|
|Output format||MP4 (H.264)|
|Recording format||FAT 32, NTFS|
|Video standard (input)||NTSC, PAL|
|Maximum storage capacity||HDD 2TB, USB memory 32GB, microSD card 32GB|
|Body size||109.6 (L) x 109.6 (W) x 25.15 mm|
|Accessories||AC adapter, Japanese manual and warranty, remote control, HDMI cable 1.2m, microUSB cable, 3.5mm AV jack (composite cable), PC software installation CD (Windows only)|
|Warranty period||1 year|